Stitch & SightSee and Needlepoint Now Present
A Rolling Stitch Party and Shop Crawl
May 3 – 12, 2018
Single Occupancy Room: $5,900.00
Double Occupancy Room: $5,400.00
We hit the road for ten days of stitching, needlepoint classes, shopping, sight-seeing, wine tasting, Shakespeare and more! Each needlepoint shop we visit will offer exciting surprises and discounts. We’ll be riding in comfort on a chartered bus from Washington State down to California, and staying in some of the most comfortable accommodations on the West Coast.
The price of the tour includes all meals and all accommodations for all 9 nights, as well as entrance to all the various sites and venues we will visit during the tour. You’ll also receive an exclusive canvas by Melissa Shirley, along with a stitch guide by Laura Taylor.
You will be responsible for purchasing drinks, and your travel costs to and from the tour.
The maximum number of people we can take on the tour is 25, and it’s first come first serve. A deposit of $2,700 USD is due on sign-up and then you will be invoiced for the remaining payment, which will be due February 1, 2018.
Below you’ll find our initial itinerary, which is still subject to change. Please check back for more information.
Click here to reserve your spot.
(Pay online via Paypal)
Click here to download the reservation form.
(Print out form and return to us with payment)
Thursday, May 3
- Edmonds, WA –Welcome reception
Friday, May 4
- Class at The Needlepointer
- Shopping at Shipwreck Beads, the world’s largest selection of beads
- Staying in Olympia
Saturday, May 5
- Lunch in Portland, OR
- Shopping at In Stitches
- Travel to Eugene, OR for a visit to Mindy’s Needlepoint
Sunday, May 4
- Lunch at the Needlepoint Now studio
- Wine tasting at the top rated King Estates Winery, the “Kings of Pinot”.
Monday, May 5
- Travel to Ashland, OR
- Attend a play at the Oregon Shakespeare Festival.
Tuesday, May 8
- Visit Filoli Gardens
- Drive to San Mateo, CA (long driving day)
- Wine Reception
Wednesday, May 9
- Class at Luv to Stitch
- Lunch on the go
- Drive to Paso Robles, CA
- Arrive at Allegretto for a stitching evening
Thursday, May 10
- Travel to San Marino, CA
- Box Lunch
- Visit A Stitch in Time
- BBQ Dinner
Friday, May 11
- Travel to Santa Monica
- Class at Aristeia Needlepoint
- Travel to La Jolla, CA
Saturday, May 12
- Class at the Needle Nook of La Jolla
- Farewell Lunch